Choosing a good IT partner is not easy and can be overwhelming. There are many questions that need to be answered before choosing the right service provider. Below we address some common questions that you should ask during the vetting process:
- What makes BBTech better than our current situation? An individual “Computer Guy”, or even a full time technician, only has the knowledge and experience of a single person. Each BBTech technician can collaborate with our entire staff which is made up of individuals certified in different technologies. This is why BBTech’s technicians can recommend better solutions and resolve issues faster than any single consultant. We continuously invest in the education and training of our personnel to make sure that your network is cared for by the best technicians in the business.
- We are looking for a long-term partner, why is BBTech the best choice? Our concern is for your business first, so we look for ways that technology can help you save and earn money. Each individual business is unique in their computer needs. With over 10 years of business experience in diverse industries including healthcare, financial, legal, manufacturing, insurance, and professional business services, we can recommend technology solutions to improve your business.
- What is the difference between Proactive Maintenance vs. Reactive Response? Did you know that most computer emergencies can be prevented from happening in the first place? It’s true! Most computer service providers only react to emergencies, and get paid only when something breaks. We take an entirely different approach. As part of our SWARM proactive Managed Services plan, we perform routine, proactive maintenance procedures to seek out potential problems and resolve them before they become a crisis to your business.
- Can BBTech Lower our Overall Technology Costs? The average salary of a full-time computer technician is about $75,000 per year including benefits. If that technician is doing his or her job correctly, most of the time your system is running fine and your employee is showing up to work with little or nothing to do. Also, each time your full-time technician quits, or your current “Computer Guy” finds another job, you need to re-invest your time and money to recruit and train a new person. During this transition, your business may run into a problem with no one available to help who understands how your systems have been set up. BBTech’s clients save thousands of dollars per year by outsourcing their IT support to us, while getting the benefit of our experience and expertise. With this significant cost savings, our customers can use the dollars they save towards technology improvement projects such as faster hardware and other productivity enhancements. With BBTech, you’ll have an entire company taking care of you, all for a lower price than a full-time employee.
- What is your Response Time? When your computer systems go down, so does your business. Do you know where your “Computer Guy” is if you need him? Our clients enjoy the benefits of our always-available help desk technicians. In many instances, we immediately access your network to diagnose and resolve issues, and get your business back up and running in minutesinstead of hours or days.
- Is BBTech current with the latest technologies? BBTech has established solid relationships with leading companies like Microsoft, Dell, GFI, AdTran, Cisco, HP, WatchGuard, & StorageCraft. With these partnerships, our technicians can access the vendor’s technical support for assistance, and we can offer our clients rock-bottom pricing for all of their hardware and software purchases.
- A different technician arrives at my company every time I call my provider, how is BBTech different? Our goal is to retain the best technicians possible. Each account is assigned a Primary and Secondary technician so you avoid retraining a new technician on every visit. We also keep meticulous documentation on every aspect of your network, so any of our technicians can help you if your “regular” technicians are out of the office.
- How reliable is your organization? Just ask our clients, we are very reliable. Unlike most organizations, BBTech provides an extensive list of references for you to call on, not just one or two like our competitors.
- How much do you charge? BBTech charges a fixed cost for Managed Services making it easy to budget. Unlike hourly fees, fixed costs eliminate the guesswork and your risk.
- Does BBTech offer a Reliable Back Up Solution? Included in our Managed Services offering is a completely automated and cost effective solution. Need a more robust solution, one that eliminates costly downtime? We have that too, its called a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution.
Whatever your reason for visiting us, we’re committed to getting you the right information, right away. If you need something beyond what is listed on our website, please contact us. We’re more than happy to help. Call our Sales line at 214.210.4415 option 2 to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.